Watch the recorded webinar by registering below. After filling out the form, you will be automatically redirected to the recording.
Electric vehicles for cargo ports are here and they are enabling sustainable development and carbon neutrality for port operations. Are you ready to embark on a journey to electrify and optimize the EV charging infrastructure for ports? Join us for our Kempower webinar where we’ll explore the crucial aspects of DC fast charging for ports and how your organization can lead the way in this evolving industry.
During this 30-minute webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of:
- Drivers for the electrification of cargo ports
- What kind of chargers are needed for different port applications
- DC fast charging solutions for maximizing uptime.
- Unlocking OPEX savings in large charging fleets
- How to utilize smart charging with advanced management systems
Jesse Makkonen (Segment Owner, Marine & Port)
Antti Vuola (Director, Market Segments)